EUROTOP Convertible tops
- ✓ Made in Germany
- ✓ Perfect fit
- ✓ Extremely sturdy and strong seams
✓ Already over 1500 units sold in over 35 years
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
From €538.00 *
- Order number: 1VWGO31151
- Open text field 1: <ul> <li>✓ Made in Germany</li> <li>✓ Perfect fit</li> <li>✓ Extremely sturdy and strong seams</li> </ul>
Product details Model, Material & Workmanship
- Soft top for VW Golf Mk3 Cabrio suitable for model years 1993 - Juli 2000
- Original Sonnenland® canvas manufactured by the world’s leading manufacturer of convertible cloth toppings – highly UV and abrasion resistant (does not fade) and used by many car manufacturers, including Porsche, BMW and Mercedes, for their original equipment.
- No sewing required:
- The main and side seams of the soft top have been professionally produced and to a very high quality standard. The hood does not require any additional sewing work.
- 100% waterproof:
- We use a kind of thread that has been specially developed for soft tops and swells up when wet and consequently effectively seals the seam holes. All of the seams on the hood are furthermore treated with a fabric seam sealer to ensure that they are 100% waterproof.
- No cleaning or waterproofing required:
- There will not be any need for expensive cleaning or waterproofing agents. Sonnenland® canvas is a 3-ply material and has a rubber middle layer. The rubber layer keeps water from penetrating through the roof.
- Information on the rear window:
- The rear glass window and window seal are reused just as with the original hood. Our hood is designed for the original rear window.
- Extremely sturdy and strong seams:
- The seam above the rear window is 2 cm lower on our hood than on the original one. This prevents the hood from developing chafe marks and the seam from coming apart.
- Free samples:
- We would be very happy to provide you with free samples of our hood materials.
- What’s included:
- Ready-to-fit soft top without frame, seals and headliner - which be reused. We also always advise checking the side tension cables on the VW Golf 3 convertible. These cables are often corroded or torn and should be replaced - and are available separately from us.