EUROTOP Convertible tops
- ✓ Tension cables made in Germany
- ✓ Top quality
- ✓ Less drive noise thanks to new tension cables
✓ Already over 1500 units sold in over 35 years
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock. Delivery time approx. 2-5 days.
- Order number: 4VWGO39001-SS
- Open text field 1: <ul> <li>✓ Tension cables made in Germany</li> <li>✓ Top quality</li> <li>✓ Less drive noise thanks to new tension cables</li> </ul>
Product details Model, Material & Workmanship
- Side tension cables (pair) VW Golf Mk3 Cabrio suitable for model years 1993 - July 2000
- Product information:
- The side tension cables are made of sturdy wire and ensure that the section of the hood above the side windows is kept tight. If these cables break, these sections of the hood will curl inside and allow air to blow under the soft top and into the interior. Broken tension cables will also make the interior a lot noisier. If a hood has to be replaced because of age, there is a good chance that the tension cables might also be broken or rusty and should also be replaced. Please check the condition of the cables on your vehicle. The side cables for the VW Golf 3 convertible are fastened with a metal holder just as in the original. The spring is not included and will be reused.
- What’s included:
- Two tension cables (left and right) without spring (the old spring will be reused)
- As one of the largest suppliers of convertible hoods in Europe, we also guarantee a perfect fit and high-quality workmanship for our accessories.