EUROTOP Convertible tops
Quick search - convertible tops and accessories for my convertible
Soft top Sonnenland Mohair for VW Beetle 1500, 1302, 1303 Cabriolet year 63-79
- ✓ Made in Germany
- ✓ Perfect fit
- ✓ Top quality
✓ Already over 2500 units sold in over 35 years
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
From €588.00 *
- Order number: 1VW1331101
- Open text field 1: <ul> <li>✓ Made in Germany</li> <li>✓ Perfect fit</li> <li>✓ Top quality</li> </ul>
Product details Model, Material & Workmanship
- Soft top for VW Beetle 1500, 1302, 1303 Cabrio suitable for model years 1963-1979
- Original Sonnenland® canvas manufactured by the world’s leading manufacturer of convertible cloth toppings – highly UV and abrasion resistant (does not fade) and used by many car manufacturers, including Porsche, BMW and Mercedes, for their original equipment.
- No sewing required:
- The main and side seams of the soft top have been professionally produced and to a very high quality standard. The hood does not require any additional sewing work.
- 100% waterproof:
- We use a kind of thread that has been specially developed for soft tops and swells up when wet and consequently effectively seals the seam holes. All of the seams on the hood are furthermore treated with a fabric seam sealer to ensure that they are 100% waterproof.
- No cleaning or waterproofing required:
- There will not be any need for expensive cleaning or waterproofing agents. Sonnenland® canvas is a 3-ply material and has a rubber middle layer. The rubber layer keeps water from penetrating through the roof.
- Information on the rear window:
- The rear glass window and window seal are reused just as with the original hood. Our hood is designed for the original rear window. The rear window frame can be separately purchased from us.
- Free samples:
- We would be very happy to provide you with free samples of our hood materials.
- What’s included:
- Ready-to-fit soft top without frame, seals and headliner - which be reused. We always recommend checking the tension cables on the side and rear. These cables are often corroded or torn and should be replaced - and are available separately from us.