EUROTOP Convertible tops
- ✓ Perfect fit
- ✓ Hood cover made in Germany
- ✓ A hood cover we have been making for over 30 years
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 7VWN665001-C
- Open text field 1: <ul> <li>✓ Perfect fit</li> <li>✓ Hood cover made in Germany</li> <li>✓ A hood cover we have been making for over 30 years</li> </ul>
Product details Model, Material & Workmanship
- Hood cover VW Beetle 1500, 1302, 1303 Cabrio suitable for model years 1963-1979.
- Product information:
- Hood cover for covering and protecting the hood when open. The cover has two functions: - The hood cover protects the hood and exposed areas of headliner from dust and UV radiation (fading) while driving. - The hood cover prevents open hood parts from being blown about by the wind or becoming inflated and blocking the view to the rear. The hood cover for the VW Golf 1 convertible is supplied together with the metal hooks for attaching the cover to the straps on the hood. The original caps from the old hood cover will be reused. However, the cover can also be used without the caps. The caps are designed to protect the hood cover from becoming frayed at the points where it rests against the hood frame.
- All versions available:
- Please select your chassis number. We are able to supply all of the different hood covers. These two covers (F and G) fit all of the Beetle 1303 models (built 72-79). We also recommend ordering cover G for the first Beetle 1303s because they have a better design and a nicer fit.
- Vinyl, plastic or Sonnenland® canvas
- What’s included:
- Hood cover made of vinyl or Sonnenland® canvas and supplied with durable dot fasteners
- As one of the largest suppliers of convertible hoods, headliners and hood covers in Europe, we guarantee a perfect fit and high-quality workmanship.