EUROTOP Convertible tops
- Order number: 1FI850AAID10
- Open text field 1: <ul> <li>✓ Best quality</li> <li>✓ Easy use</li> <li>✓ 100% fitting </li> </ul>
Product details Model, Material & Workmanship
- Car cover (indoor) for Fiat 850 Spider, year of manufacture 1965-1975.
- Advantages of the car cover:
- With the help of the cover you can protect your car from dust, dirt, UV radiation, scratches and dents, as well as condensation. The protective cover can be easily installed by one person. If necessary, the car cover can be washed.
- Excellent breathability:
- The index of breathability indicates how much moisture the material allows to pass through in a 24-hour period. In other words, it is the amount of moisture or condensation that can evaporate under the cover in a day. Three categories exist: 800 grams per square meter per day, 800-3000 grams per square meter per day, and over 3000 grams per square meter per day. Our car cover is able to pass nearly 5000 grams per square meter per day.
- Application Instructions:
- To ensure the longevity of the cover, make sure the car is dry and clean before covering. Also, the convertible top should be completely closed. You should avoid using the cover while the vehicle or vehicle components are hot. It is recommended that you remove the car cover at least once a month to allow the vehicle and the cover some ventilation.
- The covers are made of a unique combination of fleece and Lycra, which consists of two layers. The elastic properties of these materials ensure optimal coverage in both the length and width of your car. We offer custom-fit covers for most types of vehicles. In addition, the selected material provides high breathability to ensure effective protection against moisture buildup. The protective cover is smooth on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Delivery includes:
- Car cover for Fiat 850 Spider, ready to use.