EUROTOP Convertible tops
- ✓ Made in Germany
- ✓ Factory exact, same design as the original
- ✓ Top quality
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
From €928.00 *
- Order number: 1TRSPI1101
- Open text field 1: <ul> <li>✓ Made in Germany</li> <li>✓ Factory exact, same design as the original</li> <li>✓ Top quality</li> </ul>
Product details Model, Material & Workmanship
- Soft top for Triumph Spitfire Mk 4, 1500 Cabrio suitable for model years 1971-1981
- Original Sonnenland® canvas manufactured by the world’s leading manufacturer of convertible cloth toppings – highly UV and abrasion resistant (does not fade) and used by many car manufacturers, including Porsche, BMW and Mercedes, for their original equipment.
- No sewing required:
- The main and side seams of the soft top have been professionally produced and to a very high quality standard. The hood does not require any additional sewing work.
- 100% waterproof:
- We use a kind of thread that has been specially developed for soft tops and swells up when wet and consequently effectively seals the seam holes. All of the seams on the hood are furthermore treated with a fabric seam sealer to ensure that they are 100% waterproof.
- No cleaning or waterproofing required:
- There will not be any need for expensive cleaning or waterproofing agents. Sonnenland® canvas is a 3-ply material and has a rubber middle layer. The rubber layer keeps water from penetrating through the roof.
- Information on the rear window:
- Flexible polyglas rear window, with the same thickness (1 mm) as the original, TÜV-certified, permanently sewn-in. The window is fitted with a zip in the same way as the original. The window is made of a clear panel just like the original. Please get in touch if you would prefer a green tinted window.
- Free samples:
- We would be very happy to provide you with free samples of our hood materials.
- What’s included:
- Ready-to-fit soft top without frame and seals - which will be reused.