EUROTOP Convertible tops
- ✓ Made in Germany
- ✓ Perfect fit
- ✓ Backing designed to reduce noise
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
From €568.00 *
- Order number: TESVWKAE03CFVSW
- Open text field 1: <ul> <li>✓ Made in Germany</li> <li>✓ Perfect fit</li> <li>✓ Backing designed to reduce noise</li> </ul>
Product details Model, Material & Workmanship
- Carpet set for VW Beetle 1500, 1302, 1303 Cabrio suitable for model years 1963-1979
- Fine velours carpet: This is a very densely woven, exclusive carpet with a backing designed to reduce noise. Thanks to their backing, our carpets can be fitted directly and without any additional work. Carpets without backing, such as the Porsche velour carpets, will mould to every uneven area and tend to slide much the same way a fabric would. This is why they have to be retrospectively reinforced if used as floor mats. Haargarn-Bouclé: This pile carpet is made of natural fibres just like the original carpets used in cars from the 1950s and 1960s, including the MB 190 SL, MB SL W113, Porsche 356. 2-Tone Loop Pile: Reproduction made of the original materials, in particular for models from the 1960s and 1970s.
- All parts included:
- This carpet set is a complete set. It includes the main floor mats, tunnel, rocker panel, side panel, glove box and wheel arch panel carpets and contains up to 22 individual sections for a single vehicle (depending on the model year).
All of the open sides of our carpets are hemmed and the driver-side floor mat features a sewn-on reinforcement. All of the materials used meet the highest quality standards.
- No sewing needed:
- The border of the carpets is professionally processed to the highest quality standard. At the carpet set no additional sewing is required.
- Free samples:
- We would be very happy to provide you with free samples of our hood materials.
- As one of the largest suppliers of convertible hoods in Europe, we also guarantee a perfect fit and high-quality workmanship for our carpet sets.