EUROTOP Convertible tops
- ✓ Made in Germany
- ✓ Top quality
- ✓ Factory exact, same design as the original
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
From €1,028.00 *
Similar products (1)
Soft Top - Vinyl
Soft top PVC for Peugeot 504 Cabriolet year 69-83
Order number: 1PE5042401
Soft top Peugeot 504 year 69-83 ✓ Top quality ✓ Made in Germany ✓ Over 30-years experience ► Order from EUROTOP!
+ €768.00 *
- Order number: 1PE5041101
- Open text field 1: <ul> <li>✓ Made in Germany</li> <li>✓ Top quality</li> <li>✓ Factory exact, same design as the original</li> </ul>
Product details Model, Material & Workmanship
- Soft top for Peugeot 504 Cabrio suitable for model years 1969-1983
- Original Sonnenland® canvas manufactured by the world’s leading manufacturer of convertible cloth toppings – highly UV and abrasion resistant (does not fade) and used by many car manufacturers, including Porsche, BMW and Mercedes, for their original equipment.
- No sewing required:
- The main and side seams of the soft top have been professionally produced and to a very high quality standard. The hood does not require any additional sewing work.
- 100% waterproof:
- We use a kind of thread that has been specially developed for soft tops and swells up when wet and consequently effectively seals the seam holes. All of the seams on the hood are furthermore treated with a fabric seam sealer to ensure that they are 100% waterproof.
- No cleaning or waterproofing required:
- There will not be any need for expensive cleaning or waterproofing agents. Sonnenland® canvas is a 3-ply material and has a rubber middle layer. The rubber layer keeps water from penetrating through the roof.
- Information on the rear window:
- Flexible polyglas rear window, with the same thickness (1 mm) as the original, TÜV-certified, permanently sewn-in. The window is made of a clear panel just like the original. Please get in touch if you would prefer a green tinted window.
- PVC window protection:
- The PVC windows for our hoods are protected with our carefully sewn-on window protector and tissue paper during transport and right up until they are fully fitted. This was an intentional move on our part, and is very different from the less expensive fastening options that only involve tape and/or paper. Although this involves significantly more work, it prevents the window protector from moving out of place or coming loose during transport and fitting, and the window from becoming scratched. It also ensures that there will not be any adhesive residues on the hood canvas/window, which are often difficult to remove.
- Free samples:
- We would be very happy to provide you with free samples of our hood materials.
- What’s included:
- Ready-to-fit soft top without frame and seals - which will be reused.