EUROTOP Convertible tops
- ✓ Made in Germany
- ✓ Perfect fit
- ✓ Factory exact, same design as the original
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 1MA5NA2401
- Open text field 1: <ul> <li>✓ Made in Germany</li> <li>✓ Perfect fit</li> <li>✓ Factory exact, same design as the original</li> </ul>
- Open text field 2: Als deutsches Unternehmen ist für uns hohe Qualität selbstverständlich. Die Herstellung eines gut sitzenden Cabrioverdecks erfordert ein ungewöhnlich hohes Maß an Erfahrung, Sachkenntnis, qualifizierte Mitarbeiter und vor allem absoluter Genauigkeit. Die Schnittmuster haben wir direkt am Fahrzeug entwickelt und solange in unserer hauseigenen Sattlerei verfeinert, bis sie in Verarbeitung und Passform unserem Qualitätsstandard entsprachen. Erfahrung und Kontrolle aufgrund von laufenden Montagen bedeutet Passformgarantie aus erster Hand. Die Produktion erfolgt nach höchsten Qualitätsstandards, ohne Akkordarbeit, mit modernsten Maschinen (Industriecutter, Schweißmaschinen, elektronisch geregelte 3-fach Transport-Nähmaschinen, ...), um ein hochwertiges Produkt zu garantieren.
Product details Model, Material & Workmanship
- Soft top for Mazda MX5 NA Cabrio suitable for model years 1989-1998
- Vinyl topping
- No sewing required:
- The main and side seams of the soft top have been professionally produced and to a very high quality standard. The hood does not require any additional sewing work.
- 100% waterproof:
- We use a kind of thread that has been specially developed for soft tops and swells up when wet and consequently effectively seals the seam holes. All of the seams on the hood are furthermore treated with a fabric seam sealer to ensure that they are 100% waterproof.
- Factory exact, original design:
- The PVC rear window is sewn into the hood and features a zip just as in the original hood. This protects the window when opening and closing the hood and makes it possible to open the rear window while driving and allowing more fresh air to get into the vehicle when driving with the hood closed in order to protect yourself from the sun.
- Information on the rear window:
- Flexible polyglas rear window, with the same thickness (1 mm) as the original, TÜV-certified, permanently sewn-in. The window is made of a clear panel just like the original. Please get in touch if you would prefer a green tinted window.
- PVC window protection:
- The PVC windows for our hoods are protected with our carefully sewn-on window protector and tissue paper during transport and right up until they are fully fitted. This was an intentional move on our part, and is very different from the less expensive fastening options that only involve tape and/or paper. Although this involves significantly more work, it prevents the window protector from moving out of place or coming loose during transport and fitting, and the window from becoming scratched. It also ensures that there will not be any adhesive residues on the hood canvas/window, which are often difficult to remove.
- Easy to fit:
- The Mazda MX5 NA can also be fitted with the hood for the Mazda MX5 NB with the glass window. These two vehicles have the same roof frames and fitting this hood to the NA only requires two additional tensioning straps, which we supply free of charge. The hood with the glass window for the Mazda MX5 NA is also available in our online shop. When ordered for the Mazda MX5 NA, we will produce this hood in the same way as for the MX NB without a zip.
- Enhanced features:
- We have also sewn-in a fabric rain rail above the side windows, which is now a standard feature on new soft tops. This rail prevents water from dripping into the vehicle when the door is opened. On request, we can of course also produce a hood without a rain rail.
- Free samples:
- We would be very happy to provide you with free samples of our hood materials.
- What’s included:
- Ready-to-fit soft top without frame and seals - which will be reused.
- As one of the largest suppliers of convertible hoods in Europe, we guarantee a perfect fit and high-quality workmanship.