EUROTOP Convertible tops
- ✓ Sewn-in as opposed to welded rear window for a longer service life
- ✓ Ready-to-install, no additional work required, with ready-cut mounting holes
- ✓ A hood we have been making for over 30 years
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 1ALFAS2401
- Open text field 1: <ul> <li>✓ Sewn-in as opposed to welded rear window for a longer service life</li> <li>✓ Ready-to-install, no additional work required, with ready-cut mounting holes</li> <li>✓ A hood we have been making for over 30 years</li> </ul>
- Open text field 2:
Product details Model, Material & Workmanship
- Soft top for Alfa Romeo Fastback Spider Cabrio suitable for model years 1971-1994
- Vinyl topping:
- Vinyl topping
- No sewing required:
- The main and side seams of the soft top have been professionally produced and to a very high quality standard. The hood does not require any additional sewing work.
- 100% waterproof:
- We use a kind of thread that has been specially developed for soft tops and swells up when wet and consequently effectively seals the seam holes. All of the seams on the hood are furthermore treated with a fabric seam sealer to ensure that they are 100% waterproof.
- Information on the rear window:
- Flexible polyglas rear window, with the same thickness (1 mm) as the original, TÜV-certified, permanently sewn-in. In the original hood, the PVC window was welded to the cloth, which meant that it often came loose. Sewing the window into place has completely solved this issue. The window is made of a clear panel just like the original. Please get in touch if you would prefer a green tinted window.
- PVC window protection:
- The PVC windows for our hoods are protected with our carefully sewn-on window protector and tissue paper during transport and right up until they are fully fitted. This was an intentional move on our part, and is very different from the less expensive fastening options that only involve tape and/or paper. Although this involves significantly more work, it prevents the window protector from moving out of place or coming loose during transport and fitting, and the window from becoming scratched. It also ensures that there will not be any adhesive residues on the hood canvas/window, which are often difficult to remove.
- Easy to fit:
- The rear mounting holes have been cut to the exact required size, which makes the hood much easier to fit.
- Free samples:
- We would be very happy to provide you with free samples of our hood materials.
- What’s included:
- Ready-to-fit soft top without frame and seals - which will be reused.
- As one of the largest suppliers of convertible hoods in Europe, we guarantee a perfect fit and high-quality workmanship.